Trust your family's comfort to Sears
Furnace and Air Conditioning Protections & Repairs
Sears offers a range of affordable protection plans to cover the repair and maintenance of any furnace or air conditioner, and help protect you from unexpected expenses. In fact, even if you didn’t buy your equipment at Sears, you can still have it repaired or serviced by our qualified service technicians. Sears also offers convenient low monthly payment options and multi-year or combo packages for your convenience.
Get a Sears Heating and Cooling Protection Plan to cover your:
- Gas Furnace
- Central Air Conditioning Unit
- Propane Furnace
- Electric Furnace
- Heat Pump
- Ductless Air Conditioner
- Oil Furnace
- Parts and Labour – Sears provides and pays for parts and labour as needed to keep your registered equipment working*.
- 24-Hour Coverage – Qualified service technicians will be available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, so you're always covered*.
- Fully Transferable – An additional benefit of an HVAC Protection Plan is that if you sell your home, you can provide potential buyers with proof that your heating and/or cooling equipment has been taken care of, adding to your home’s value.
Upgrade your plan to Protection Plus and you will receive all of the above features, plus;
- Annual Maintenance Check –Sears will perform an annual maintenance check on your covered equipment to keep your equipment clean and working in top condition. Regular maintenance results in improved circulation and air quality, and can help minimize malfunctions that can lead to carbon monoxide leaks. Regular retail value $164.99, free with Plus plan.
- Emergency Hotel Accomodation – Sears will put you up in a hotel (for up to 3 nights at $100/night) if a malfunctioning furnace requires you to vacate your home*.
Sears also offers you the opportunity to save 20% off the regular retail value of an annual maintenance check by signing up with our monthly billing program. Annual maintenance will extend the lifetime of your heating or cooling unit and provide you with peace of mind by helping to avoid unexpected costly repairs that could have been avoided if service had been maintained. Here are just a few of the important steps taken during an annual maintenance check:
- Check gas pilot safety systems
- Inspect condition of gas piping to furnace
- Perform carbon monoxide level testing
- Lubricate fan and motor bearings
- And so much more…
Have a look at our competitively priced protection plans and sign up now for the protection that suits you and your home best!
*Certain Legal restrictions apply